There is no cure for psoriasis, but there are ways now to treat symptoms, keep flare ups under control and improve the appearance of the affected skin patches.
New Dermalex offers a steroid-free cream that not only relieves your Psoriasis symptoms, but also helps in preventing new Psoriasis flare ups from occurring.
60g & 150g
How Dermalex Psoriasis cream works
Unlike emollients (mainly rehydrate the skin) or steroids creams (mainly tackle the inflammation), Dermalex activates the skin’s own repair mechanism:
- It normalises skin cell production again, addressing the root cause of the scaling, raised patches.
- It restores the skin barrier, treating all eczema symptoms.
- It fortifies the skin barrier, protecting from new flare ups.
How to treat Psoriasis with Dermalex
- Safe for use for adults and children from 14 years old.
- Apply 2 to 3 times a day on the affected skin or after bathing / showering. First 3 days of application: apply on damp skin.
- Proven effective as a stand-alone treatment for mild and moderate psoriasis. For combination with other treatments, consult your pharmacist first.
- Safe to use over large body parts and over long periods of time
Like all Dermalex products, Dermalex Psoriasis is specially formulated and clinically proven by dermatologists. Clinical studies have proven the efficacy and safety, showing reduction of scaling and itching in 2 weeks³.
Clinical result after 2 weeks use of Dermalex Psoriasis³