The Dermalex range of creams and gels has been specially formulated to moisturise and protect your skin and keep your natural barrier strong and healthy. Each product in the range has been developed with a thorough understanding of the factors that lead to common skin conditions and clinically-proven to treat and relieve the symptoms that make problem skin so uncomfortable.Browse products
See below for our frequently asked questions on Eczema. For help and advice across a range of skin conditions and how Dermalex can help, please see our Help and Advice section.
Helps to soothe your skin
*Improvement in skin barrier, hydration. Study of 48 AD sufferers.
4. Nutten, S., Atopic dermatitis: global epidemiology and risk factors. Ann Nutr Metab, 2015. 66 Suppl 1: p. 8-16.
5. Bieber, T., Atopic dermatitis. Ann Dermatol, 2010. 22(2): p. 125-37.
6. Larsen FS, H.J., Epidemiology of Atopic Dermatitis. Immunol Allergy Clin North Am, 2002. 22: p. 1- 24.
7. Koppes SA, C.F., Lammers LA, Frings-Dresen M, Kezic S, Rustemeyer T, Efficacy of a Cream Containing Ceramides and Magnesium in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Atopic Dermatitis: a Randomized, Double-Blind, Emollient- and Hydrocortisone-Controlled Trial. Acta Dermato- Venereologica, 2016.
8. Simpson, E.L., et al., Emollient enhancement of the skin barrier from birth offers effective atopic dermatitis prevention. J Allergy Clin Immunol, 2014. 134(4): p. 818-23.
9. International, O.P., A unique trademarked complex, MagnoLite as the key ingredient of the product. 2015.
10. Z, K.M.a.K., Multi-center clinical observation of contact eczema treatment., in Data on file. 2009.
11. Abbas, S., Childhood Eczema – a Holistic Approach Towards Healing: Eliminate & Prevent Childhood Eczema Naturally. 2015: Lulu Press Inc.